Sun, Nov 13|
Online via ZOOM
Sunday - Mindful Charcoal Drawing Class - weekly
In todays class we are drawing in charcoals. I will share the reference photo at the start of the class in the zoom app.
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM GMT
Online via ZOOM
About the Event
- charcoal drawing Workshop
- Online Class via Zoom
- teacher: Irene
- Price: Pay what you can
- Please arrive a few minutes before the start of the class. If you arrive after we have started you may not be able to join the class
- you will receive the zoom link by email after signing up.
Hi my Creatives,
In these online classes I will go through how to draw from a reference picture in Charcoal and Pencil.
I will share the reference picture on my screen during the class and I will share it at the start of the class too.
The main goal of this class is to relax and be creative. This time is meant to be mindful and fun and anyone is welcome to join! You do not need to have any prior experience. The class will be calm and a little interactive. I usually talk for the entire class and any questions are welcome, either by typing in the chat box or by just asking them. You are welcome to have your camera on or off, please make sure you join in in a way that is most comfortable for you.
I would really love to see the pictures you have all made in the class so if you would like to share them on social media using the hashtag #makingsandmusings please do so and we can all see each others work and support one another.
ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
I will share the reference picture in the chat in zoom at the start of the class.
The class will have the same format as my 'in person' classes.
1) I will explain what materials we will be using
2) I will show the different techniques we will be using
3) I will draw the picture together with you and explain what steps I am taking and why.
- Sketch pencils in a variety of hardness*and/or a black pencil.
- Willow Charcoal*
- Compressed Charcoal*
- Bockingford cold pressed drawing paper A3 300 GSM*
- simple eraser and kneeding eraser*
- pen eraser*
If you do not have charcoal at home you are welcome to join using crayons or (sketch) pencils. However, by using charcoal you can create really dark shadows that are difficult to duplicate using pencils and you will get most out of this workshop if you use similar materials to those that I use.
*(I would receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase using these links)
Pay what you can
Pay what you want
Pay what you want0