ONLINE -Mindful drawing with Colour Pencils
Time & Location
About the Event
Drawing Workshop- Drawing with Colour Pencils
Where: Online - you will receive the zoom link after you sign up
Price: Pay what you can
Please arrive a few minutes before the start of the class. If you arrive after we have started you may not be able to join the class
Colour pencils are a super versatile and fun medium to make art with. They are quick to get ready, Leave minimal mess (compared to paint and charcoal) and you can blend and layer the colours to create amazing textures and effects.
In each class we will use a different reference picture which we draw together.
- HB Sketch pencil and erasor (optional)
- A kneeding, soft erasor (optional)
- I use a combination of Derwent procolor pencils, Cass Art own brand pencils, Winsor and Newton pencils and a mix of old sets that I still have from I was younger. You can join this class using any set of colour pencils. I would recommend to have at least the primary colours (red, blue and yellow) and a green and black. Most basic sets come with these colours and a few more. There is a very wide range of different qualities in colour pencils. As a general rule you will get more fuller colours when you use the artist grade pencils but please feel free to join in with any pencil set. I would rather you tried out if drawing with pencils is for you before you spent lots of money on expensive art materials.
*(I would receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you purchase using these links)
- Voluntary Contribution- tier 1£7£70£0
- Voluntary contribution-tier 2£10£100£0
- Voluntary contribution -tier 3£15£150£0
- Free Ticket-Donation optional£0£00£0